Wednesday, January 03, 2007

National Champs or Gator Bait?

Well we are just five days out from the big game. Soon we will know if the Buckeyes are national champs or gator bait. You all know what my vote is and either way I am still pulling for a playoff system as win or lose there will still be one undefeated team in the form of Boise State who I think even though they were a Cinderella team deserved some type of shot. Oh well, the future will tell I guess. Well in honor of the big game I'm going to post a few thoughts throughout the week including this little pic I put together to promote the game. We are busy getting the house ready for the game...

Let me explain a little bit about the "gator bait" hat. It is obvious that my mom and dad's lab is not an Ohio State fan (that or she just got mad because we left her and Jackson alone for awhile) as she chewed up my good hat...thus the reason I have a brand new one, but I thought it made for a good picture. 5 days and counting, there will be more posts throughout the week promoting all things Buckeye...

GO BUCKS!!!

No comments: