Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The battle at one year...

Most of you know that last January I decided to do my best to get in better shape and lost the weight that has been plaguing me all of my life. For years I have fought with failed new year's resolutions as well as many failed attempts at dieting and exercise. I still have a long way to go but I am happy to say that I ended 2006 25 pounds lighter than when I started. I have included pics from last year and the latest taken. I still can't see much of a difference, but clothes are fitting better and I feel much better than I did last year at this time. These pics don't show much, but they give me something to work from. As I continue the battle this year I'll periodically post more pics as I continue to lose. This may be more of me than you wanted to see and if that is the case I am sorry. Please pray for me and feel free to help hold me accountable. I'll keep up with the journey on the blog along with everything else.


January 06:front view (367lbs)
January 07:front view (342)-I can't see much difference here though
January 06:side view
January 07:side view-this is where I can see the most difference
There's a long way to go, but God is good. I'm off tomorrow to re-up my gym membership!

No comments: