Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas at the McKee's...

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas decorations. As soon as I finish the outside I'll get pics of those as well...

This is Meg's Nativity made of Heartwood Home (I think is the name of them) collectibles. To the left is the Large wiseman display which she is working on collecting next. The three wisemen combine to show a full nativity themselves.

This is Meg's tree-her Angel tree. The tree has white lights and almost all of the ornaments are flute angels. There are a couple of special ornaments on there as well, but mostly flute angels. Here is my favorite part of the house-the fireplace and mantle are decorated with snowmen and I think the rocking chair adds a special touch...Plus that is my tree-completely decorated in colored lights and "fun" ornaments-mostly M&M related things (M&M-obviously the connection to the candy comes from Matt & Megan), NASCAR ornaments, and Hallmark Keepsakes of Star Wars and Star Trek-I guess this one is our redneck tree, but since it is mine I am a little impartial to it. Speaking of M&M's check out this next picture...This is from our curio entertainment center. The whole thing is decorated with M&M related things (someone at the wedding thought it would be cool since we are M&M and it has been the gift of choice from teens and parents ever since). This is the holiday city that we put out each year. There is a whole series of them and the other smaller ones are left over ornaments from my tree and candy toppers that people have given us.

So there you have it, Christmas in the McKee household. If you stop by you'll have a "warm" Christmas, but you'll still get all the decorations just as if we were in the cold up north!

1 comment:

Matt said...

no actually I dont think they do, in fact she has mentioned that before