Friday, March 16, 2007

weight loss battle 07-9 weeks in

No weight loss to report this week. It was just another so so week. I have been to the gym twice so far this week. I will go again tomorrow in order to get three days in this week, but I am finding that it is harder and harder to get the motivation to go. I think I have realized that I don't like exercise. It's either that or I just haven't found some that I really like yet. Don't get me wrong. I am thankful for the gym and it has helped, but it just seems redundant. I get bored and find myself wanting to quit half way through the circuit when I go. I need to find something else to do to get some more exercise just to switch things up a bit so I don't get bored. I have also started trying to write down everything I eat to keep an eye on calorie intake so hopefully maybe that will help the slump I am in. It's off to Disney next week so I'll get plenty of walking in, I just need to make sure that I don't overdo it on the rich foods and all that-but we are on a tight budget, so that should help some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt...I remember someone else mentioning this, but I really think you might want to look into Weight Watchers. They've changed the program a little, so it would be worth checking into. And if you are interested in seeing results from someone on Weight Watchers, check out Dan and Angie Leverence's blog and ask them about it. They have done incredibly well following this program. It sounds like you are making a lot of the right decisons. Keep it up!