Tuesday, February 20, 2007

weight loss battle 07-6 weeks in

Well last week was a rough week, I just wasn't motivated and found myself slipping back into my old ways. Needless to say I was a bit worried about going into the gym today (they were asking Megan where I had been-gotta love accountability) and it was again time for the weekly weigh in. I hadn't really overate last week, but I just didn't exercise so I was worried. The cool thing was...I still lost one pound so I am now down to 336. I am a bit disappointed though as I know I could have lost more had I just worked out more, and I need to watch even closer what I am eating as I am still not eating as healthy as I could (and my bad cholesterol went up a couple of notches which is not good). Oh well, week by week, day by day. This week will be better!

No comments: