Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pop Culture No go...

Well it looks as if my knowledge of pop culture for the time being will have to remain obnoxious at parties and home alone as it doesn't look like I am going to make VH1's World Series of Pop Culture. Last weekend was supposed to be the trip to Orlando to audition, but my teammates backed out so we didn't get to go. I did however take the online test to audition as one of the wild card team members, but I have yet to hear anything. So at least for the time being my reality TV days shall not come to fruition yet again.

There is one more chance to take the test online again and I may try it once more to up my chances, but most likely I'll just have to hold this knowledge as a secret weapon at church functions.

Longing to put my pop culture knowledge to good use...
-Matt

No comments: