Thursday, November 09, 2006

What's God trying to tell me???

So I walked outside this morning and I got a message from the Lord. You may think I am joking....But I promise He spoke LOUD AND CLEAR. I looked up at the beautiful sky and there it was plain as day...

The message???

God was telling me that I can save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!!!

WOW! I never knew God was in the insurance business. This was actually courtesy of the Geico sky typers team (www.skytyping.com) who are in town for the big Blue Angels homecoming air show this weekend (the final show before the angels head to Top Gun to train for the winter months). I thought it was funny though. They were actually advertising the show all above us for miles (you can see the previous geicos from before). It was fun to see and I can't wait to see them this weekend at the show. Hope you got a smile out of this one! Be blessed! And remember-don't let Jesus catch you ridin' dirty!

No comments: