Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Goal for the week...

So the goal for the rest of the week...DON'T GAIN ANY WEIGHT. I finished the first phase of the Fat Smash diet...Almost. I just decided that it was going to be too difficult to manage that type of diet until after the first of the year, BUT I did learn a lot last week. I like the idea of eating healthier. Although it is tough to stomach a salad sometimes I honestly felt ALOT better last week than I have felt in a long time and the day that I finally did go back to eating the old way (well an adjusted version of the old way-less bad stuff, but still the old way) I felt COMPLETELY different. So what I have decided is to continue eating the adjusted new way with less meat and fats and more vegetables and healthier proteins with less carbs altogether. I have done well so far and my goal is to make it through Thanksgiving the same way and NOT gain any weight. I am planning on hitting the gym extra hard tomorrow morning just to give myself a little more wiggle room. So here's what I learned-less carbs, more healthy protein, more fruits and vegetables, and skip the caffeine if at all possible. I lost four pounds last week, so that is good for me. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
-Matt

No comments: