Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fat Smash Fever...

So Meg and I started a new diet yesterday...Called the "fat smash diet" which is put out by Dr. Ian of "Celebrity Fit Club" fame. I bought the book after my "free diet advice" from Dr. Ian earlier this year (you can find the post in the archives). After reading it I thought it might be worth a try. So after slowly cleaning out the fridge of all the "bad" stuff we started yesterday phase 1-detox. For the next nine days I am allowed all the fruits and vegetables I want, and honestly several other things that make this diet doable...The hardest part...NO MEAT, NO COFFEE, and NO DIET COKE! It was kinda hard yesterday having lunch with the teens who so nicely enjoyed their triple cheese bacon cheeseburger and 7 oz ribeye in front of me (Thanks Brian and Ashley)...Me I had a nice plain salad with a little light ranch. So needless to say I was hungry most of the day yesterday but honestly I think I felt better last night than I have felt in a long time. I seemed to have more energy and I wasn't dragging in the evening. Maybe there is something to this. So the battle continues....

1 comment:

Matt said...

the website for the book is www.fatsmashdiet.com but the best thing to do is go to the local bookstore (or even library) and get a copy of the book. I think I only paid 10 for it. I'm on day three so far and although it is tough to not eat what i really want I really feel better.