Thursday, May 18, 2006

All good things...

Well, as I expected it to do, all good things must come to an end. Today is the last day of escape for me. This afternoon I have to head a couple of hours north to Gainesville where I'll be until Saturday for our District Assembly (equivalent of District conference in the WC). It's not that I don't enjoy this event, it is just that I hate to leave what I have enjoyed so much for the last few days. It is bye bye Disney magic and hanging by the pool reading and back to business as usual. I guess this is all a part of life until someday when I may....I say may....be able to retire. Vacations are great though and I am so glad the Lord provided this opportunity to get away for a few days. So in an effort to make the most of it I am off to Epcot for awhile today, and then a quick stop to get a new shirt (I hadn't expected being here this extra week, but with grandma's death I decided to take a couple of extra days and so I really don't have the clothes I need for DA). Regardless I am going to make the most of this last day of freedom! Have a great day and I'll be sure to give you the lowdown tomorrow on Epcot and maybe muse a bit about District Assembly.

No comments: