Saturday, November 01, 2008

a couple of quick rants...

Rant #1- When you think your bottle of cologne is empty, make sure it is before you hold it close to your face and spray it straight into your eyes...burns just a wee bit!

Rant #2- I've blogged this before, but I wish the hotels would get it. Hey Sheraton Hotel, don't ask me to help you be environmentally friendly by reusing my towels if you are going to go ahead and take them when you clean the room. I appreciate what you are asking us to do, but if you aren't going to do it, don't waste the paper to print the message.

Okay, I'm done. Day 2 is awesome, I'll blog more about it later...me and the boys are "chillaxing" this afternoon, we skipped the seminars to sight see a bit and grab some food at the top of Mt. Washington. By the way, if you are ever in Pittsburgh, make sure you check out the Monongahela and Duquesne inclines to the top of the mountain. We rode one up, took a nice stroll along the top of the mountain and then grabbed lunch at a nice little restaurant called the Coal Hill Steakhouse.

2 comments:

steve said...

before you leave town---check out Primanti Bros Sandwiches, an original Pittsburgh classic.

http://www.primantibrothers.com/locations/

Kendra said...

My father-in-law is from Pittsburgh. A couple of years ago, we had a family reunion and everyone wanted to do the whole incline thing to the top of the mountain. It totally freaked me out. I am such a chicken. Glad you've had a great and challenging time. I always enjoy reading your blogs when you've been to a conference like this. I'll be praying that God continues to work in your life. When are you and Meg heading this way again? We need to do dinner some time!