Friday, March 14, 2008

We Got the house!!!

Well...almost, now the mounds of paperwork begin. I don't think I've ever had to follow a paper trail this long and we're just getting started. Anyway, to make a long story short, we were able to negotiate a price that worked for us, and as long as everything goes through with the financing (which we're already pre-approved for) we've got our first house! We are really excited, it is in move in condition, fully remodeled and I will officially have my own "man cave" which of course will be painted and decorated in all things scarlet and grey! I'll post a picture of the house as soon as the paperwork is looking good for the closing and keep you updated as time goes on. Thanks for your prayers, keep praying....next Friday is moving day...somewhere, even if it's into my parents garage for storage for a few weeks.

Ya'll rock!
-Matt

No comments: