Sunday, March 02, 2008

Movie Review-U23D

Had the chance to check out U23D this weekend with Megan, and to say it was awesome would be an understatement. I have been a u2 fan for years and Megan is just starting to appreciate their music as well. The only way to describe the experience is that is was as if you were there...and then some. This was my first experience with digital 3d and it is unreal how amazing it is. If this is anywhere near your area, I highly recommend checking it out. It is a little more expensive than a regular movie, but it is well worth the money. You'll feel like you are right there at the concert (which I was really sad I missed when it was here in the states) and it is the best front row seat you'll ever have. I had the chance to see U2 on their Elevation tour in 2001 and while this isn't quite the same as being right in front of the band...it is a close 2nd. Rating: A+

No comments: