Monday, October 30, 2006


Well, I have to admit I am a little disappointed today. Meg and I had been planning on going with the Indiana Wesleyan Wind Ensemble to Europe next May. This was going to be a double treat since that group is where we met AND it is Meg's dream to travel to Europe. Well I received an email today from Mr. Flanagin that the trip has been cancelled. I guess Europe will have to wait. Oh well, there is still PLENTY to praise God for though, and I know we'll get to go someday! More to write as the week goes on.



Eric and Kendra said...

Oh Matt! Even I'm disappointed and I wasn't going to be able to go anyway. Did they say why it is cancelled? I'm sure there are a lot of others who are disappointed as well.

Matt said...

mainly because of the cost. It was going to be anywhere from 2600 to 3000 a piece depending on how many went. They couldn't get enough people to commit and still have decent instrumentation so they had to "postpone" it until another year or so