Thursday, February 21, 2008

WKRP in Cincinnati...

I just thought I would put a little throw back to those of us that remember the early 80's. I do that because I am heading up to Cincy for the weekend for the National Youth Ministry Conference. I am really excited about this, as I didn't get the chance to go to YS last year and I need an opportunity to be refreshed...especially with all the craziness happening with the transition to Ohio already and what is yet to come.

Pray for us though (myself and Scott-my youth sponsor and junior high genius)...looks like we'll be heading right through a winter storm to get there...fun stuff.

I'll be posting throughout the weekend on my thoughts about the conference, and hope to maybe see some of you there...anyone going?

-Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Ohio weather.....Just a little refresher course for you....


Ed