Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rock the Universe 2006

So as I mentioned on September 8th and 9th we took the teens on our annual trip to Rock the Universe, a two day Christian music festival held at Universal Orlando resort. This is always one of our most popular trips each year...And one of the most tiring for me, but it is always awesome. This year featured the biggest names in Christian music on three stages. Most of the bands were pretty awesome, I got to see two of my favorites, Skillet (who have a new album coming out October 3rd-GO BUY IT!) and MxPx...But one in particular surprised me that he was on the docket...Remember Al Denson? Curiosity caught my attention and I was going to go see part of his show, but I had to take a teen to the hospital for dehydration so I missed almost all of the concerts Saturday night (but I did get to see the Ohio State Texas game since I was in the emergency room and there was a TV-could it have been divine intervention?) I can't add any pictures for some reason for now so I'll have to wait on those, but it was an awesome event and I can't wait until next year.

No comments: