Friday, July 21, 2006

Youth ministry will make you pull your hair out...or shave it off anyway!

Okay, so normally I would only do this for a youth group wager, but honestly the heat just got to me. I decided I couldn't take it anymore, and if I couldn't be cool, at least my head could. So here it is, the look for the time being...I know it's not much, but hey it's fun and it will grow back eventually (hopefully). Hope I don't scare too many of you off! Have a great weekend and we'll be back with more posts next week!
-Matt

3 comments:

DAKOTARANGER said...

Eight ball, corner pocket

The Hutsells said...

Hi Matt and Megan,
Matt, I don't really know you, but I recognize you from IWU. Megan, You'd better remember your old roomie! It seems like it's been eons ago. I can't believe you guys are in Florida. Wow! It's amazing to see where everybody has ended up (for now) and how God has been working in lives. I'm so glad I found you guys. Hop on over and check out our blog!
Does anyone else call you Meg? My husband calls me that too, but he's the only one. So funny!
Megan (Barber) Hutsell

Dan & Angie said...

LOVE it Matt - I recently did the same thing (mine was sheer boredom, not the result of a youth group wager). If you're anything like me, you'll like it so much that you'll want to keep it that way!