Wednesday, June 28, 2006

30 and counting part deux....

Here are the pics of my family and Paige's first trip to the beach. She wasn't quite sure what to think, but it was cool to watch her. Maybe I'm biased, but she sure is cute!
Paige and "Unna Matt" soakin up the sun together

She really got a kick out of the sand, didn't mind it one bit...Us on the other hand, well our feet were on fire to say the least...


I absolutely love this picture...She's a regular beach bum!

Here is my sis Malea, Paige, and Aunt Megan by the water...Paige wasn't really sure about the water, but the surf was a little rough that day.

After it was all said and done, she was ready for a little snuggle nap time.

It was great to see the fam. It is tough being away from them, but we know that God has us down here for a reason and thankfully we can see them every so often. That is pretty much all hat is going on here with my life, but I'll have more to say later I am sure.

Until next time...

No comments: