Monday, April 12, 2010

weigh in day-2

Up a little bit this week (1.8lbs). I guess after 5 weeks of consistent loss I was due for an upswing. It is a little frustrating as I was still under my calorie allotment for the week, but I am pretty sure that it is because of the salt content of some of the food I had last week and the fact that I splurged a bit this weekend. Oh well, back to the grind!

I am starting the couch 2 5k plan today. I have walked several 5k's and I am confident of my ability to do them, but I have yet to run one so I have a goal of running the 4th of July 5k here in town this summer.

Here's to a healthy future....
-Matt

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I had a 3 lb gain a little over a month ago, and it was out of nowhere. I had increased my workouts that week and watched my calories. For me(not saying this is the case for you), it turned out that I wasn't eating enough calories and protein. I added more protein and calories, and I've been losing consistently ever since. It's so hard to find what works for your body. Everyone is so different. Is Meg walking the 5K with you? I've never walked one, and I've set a goal to do so this year.

Dave said...

Hang in there you can do it...a little upswing is only a pause to keep going! Take it one day/week at a time...lifestyle change takes time, but you can do it!