Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know we did, with the usual amount of running from place to place and visiting family, but it was great to be together with family and friends and wake up Christmas morning next to the most beautiful woman in the world!
All is great for us, sorry I haven't blogged as often as I would like to. I tend to update facebook more than I do here, so feel free to follow us at facebook as well. One of my goals for 2010 is to be a better blogger, offering a few more youth ministry tips, life updates, and of course the all too familiar weight loss battle.
On the weight loss front though I am pretty excited. I have found a type of exercise that I really enjoy-racquetball. With this is fun sport and a great youth pastor friend I have been more active the last month and have lost 10lbs in just under three weeks (i unfortunately gained two back during the Christmas Holiday, but hope to be back on track this week).
Meg is doing great, loving her teaching position at Eastern Local Schools, and is now officially certified within the state of Ohio, so we thank the Lord for that.
I think that just about sums it up for now. I hope all is well with everyone, and hope to hear from ya soon!
-Matt

No comments: