Sunday, January 15, 2006

I need help

Okay to some of you that is an understatement...see Olmstead I already knew what you were going to say before you said it. Anyway, something is driving me nuts. I know how to add pictures to my blog, but for the life of me I cannot get a picture added to my profile. Can someone walk me through how to do it? I know I can take a picture from a posting and use that, but if I need to resiz it to fit how do I do that? Someone please help, I want to put a picture of us up on my profile page. thanks! I'll write more later on what is going on these last few days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mattster-

Great to hear from you man. On adding a picture: you should be able to add a simple pic using your accounts page in blogspot (or any other hosting blog), however, if you want to change the picture size & settings you'll need to completely re-arrange your blog's CSS scripting (not too tough) but there are articles on blogspot on how to do this (my pic is slightly landscaped on my site http://makfoolery.blogspot.com)

I'll drop a longer email later dude.

JMAK